ReDefine ™offers Support Groups services.
What can I expect in a Support Group? Groups are facilitated around personal development books and are used as a conduit to learning more about who you are and what you want. Further, it sets the context and is a spring board for our groups expression sessions.
We gather for a term of 2-3 months, in a small group to discuss new ideas and explore perspectives, connecting in a safe place with a community of new friends, sharing personal insights and discoveries.
Note, there are typically 7-9 two hour meetings in total. The final meeting is a dinner where we celebrate what we’ve learnt and how much we’ve grown in our self awareness.
Brand NEW,“Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends” project starts Tuesdays, August 1st through Sept.26th from 7-9pm. There are 9 meetings in total.
Why join a ReDefine ™ Support Group?
- Cost effective approach to your health and wellness
- Realize you’re not alone
- Facilitates giving and receiving of support
- Helps you find your voice
- Helps you relate to others (and yourself) in healthier ways
- Provides a safety net
Participants have experienced the following benefits:
- Learn and grow from the life stories of other participants
- Living a more inspired life
- Making new friends
- Experiencing camaraderie, community and connection
- Healing and growing through personal crises
- Sharing fun and laughter with like-minded individuals
Contact me if you have any further questions. Note, there are only 8-10 spots available to allow for proper personal care and attention.
Recent Support Groups: Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends, Busting Loose From the Money Game, Developing Your Chi, The Dark Side of the Light Chasers, The Untethered Soul, If the Buddha Dated, and Madly in Love with Me.