ReDefine ™ facilitates events to help you lead a more happy and balanced life.
“Thinking of Divorce? Here are your options”
Join us on July 22nd (Calgary) for a community info session regarding the topic of Divorce. The evening will be hosted by the Former Calgary Divorce Section Supervisor, Zeina El-Sayed and a Professional Certified Life Coach, Carolyn Collin.
What you will learn:
- The different avenues for filing for divorce
- Court Representation: should you choose a Lawyer, a paralegal, or self-representation?
- How custody affects child support
- What Judges really look for in an application
- What you need to know to prepare for a divorce
- How to avoid spending your life’s savings (or worst, go deep in the red)
- Wisdom gained from mistakes made and lessons learnt from someone who has gone through the family court system
- An overview of the rebuilding process that we can all experience when change happens
Time alotted for open questions. Refreshments will be provided! For more info, click on the link below.
Brand NEW,“Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends” Support Group
Starts Tuesdays, August 1st through Sept.26th from 7-9pm. There are 9 meetings in total.
This group will cover a proven 19-step process of adjustment to loss. Loss doesn’t just happen in relationships, it happens in response to loss of a dream, loss of a loved one and loss of a job etc. We all need these tools to navigate and manage life’s transitions. It’s not a matter of if they will occur, its a matter of when. How ready will you be?
For more info, click on the link below.
I offer these events in a non-threatening, supportive and encouraging environment. I am trusted by my clients and I believe in you. Testimonials
As a Professional Certified Life Coach, I assist individuals in exploring and developing new skills in order to create self awareness, self-acceptance, and balance.
Contact me for more information.